mardi 19 février 2008

Accentuate the Positive

I am trying my hardest to be positive today but it is not working. I even cranked "It's A Beautiful Day" on my way to school. For a moment I was feeling it. Now I just feel like I'm this weird girl who is uber-competitive and completely unlikable. Oh, and I feel stupid as well. Not one of my brightest moments. Anyway, I really want to get my groove back. What does that mean? It means ACCENTUATING THE POSITIVE. Yes, EVERYTHING is GREAT! Smile...with GUMS! I'm serious.

4 commentaires:

Kim a dit…

I like you, which must mean that you're not unlikeable. And emailing you back from last month is on my list of things to do this week (already was, actually, even before leaving you this UPPER! of a message). :) Thinking positive is a good way to start--so have a GREAT day!

dahlia a dit…

You are totally likable.

And, by the way, we should get together soon- maybe after break? We've got some birthdays coming up...

Andrea a dit…

I think you're perfect! How's that?

I got your message about March -- I'll be there some of the time, but definitely not on the first or fourth weekend (let's see, in numbers that's the weekend of the 1st and the 22nd).

I like your pos. affirmations attempts. Even though it's hard (I know). I read an article the other day about how self-delusion is one of the best tricks people can use to get themselves to great places in life.

Bisous a dit…

Andrea! I just learned that you have a blog (thank you facebook). This has made my day! I've read it all and I love your mix of intellect and dry wit.

I mention March because I want to hang out sometime. Plus, I want you to be in town when Dan and I have our engagement get-together. Is that too much to ask? Actually, our get-together may be in May. I hope you can make it whenever we do have it

I'll be reading your blog regularly!