samedi 12 juillet 2008

Nous Partons Allez Viens!

I am working at Espresso Royale, looking up British candidates for my dissertation. Ah, the dissertation. My raison d'être. I feel so ridiculously inferior to my peers. I used to think I was making good progress, but in a quest to improve my own webpage, I saw how much my colleagues have accomplished. In comparison, I feel like I've accomplished nothing. I take that back. I am very good at sudoku, something I would never have accomplished without attending graduate school. In other words,  hello Wayne State! Yet I am unable to pinpoint what I would do if I wasn't an aspiring political scientist. I was a very good waitress at Sonic. Unfortunately, I am too old to do that now (there is nothing sadder than a carhop over 20, and you can quote me on that).
On another note, tonight should be fun. Dan and I are going to Cassie's for dinner. Kate and Michael are also attending. I'm really looking forward to it. My friend's dad's band is playing at the Firefly Club tonight and I will attempt to convince everyone to join me in attending tonight. 

Aucun commentaire: