samedi 11 octobre 2008

Don't Go Wasting Your Emotions

Sigh. I have a severe case of verbal diarrhea. Last night was girls' night out and I, per usual, shared too much. I really have to work on that. The good news was that I had a great time and I didn't drink too much! Yay for small victories.
In other news, I miss Dan desperately. It's amazing how much our lives have melded into one. When he isn't around, I feel like I'm simply biding my time until he returns. I know that sounds pathetic, but I feel like I'm just at half-strength without him. Where is he, you ask? Well, our dear male Cher Horowitz finagled a trip to Portugal for a conference. Thus, he is in Lisbon.  The week before he was in Boston for an interview. 
I don't know how I will handle being in the Netherlands sans my DK. The nice thing about being the one leaving, rather than staying, is that the newness of the situation acts as a salve to the loneliness. I will also be busy working on this bloody dissertation. Speaking of which, it is time for me to get back to work.

Aucun commentaire: