vendredi 2 janvier 2009

Happy New Year!

Dear readers! It has been too long. I can't offer a bouquet of excuses, just simply the truth. I had nothing to write about nor did I feel like writing. Now I am in Starbucks in Scottsdale, Arizona, working. I am wearing a heather gray, sleeveless Yves Saint Laurent vest, belted, (as seen here)  and black patent Ferragamo loafers. Thank you sales! Dan and I have been taking full advantage of the retail malaise and have ransacked Nordstrom Rack. We have also been eating, a lot. Now it is the New Year and I have a wedding that I need to get serious about. Dan and I just fully realized how much planning there was still left to do. We are woefully behind. I am hoping that we can pull it together. So far, January looks like it will be a pretty busy month. In full anticipation of this, I have been reading fiction, soaking every minute I have left of this break. I finally capitulated, and read Twilight. This was after Dan's sister, her friend, and I went to see the film. It was so cheesy and awesome that I would be willing to see it again. Any takers? I bought the cheap paperback soon after and loved every word in the purple prose. I don't know if I will read the rest of these books, as I heard that the main characters become incredibly annoying. Any thoughts? And on that note, I will return to my work. 

1 commentaire:

what cheer! a dit…

I want to read a wedding blog! *bisous*