mercredi 8 août 2007

Hiatus

After a long hiatus, I'm back. I apologize to all three of my devoted readers. So there are a lot of new developments (well, two new developments) that are worth noting. Dan and I adopted two beautiful cats. The decision to get two, rather than one, was Dan's, by the way. The shelter was having a two-for-one special, and how could we resist? Say hello to Bisous Cat (with Dan), and Isobel! Here is a favorite picture of Isobel, taken by my mac: She is helping me with my homework. In other news, today has been a perfect waste of a day. I got up late and after my workout I realized I had forgotten to pack a pair of jeans. Now I'm wearing my work-out bottoms and feeling horribly uncomfortable with myself. I am very particular about what I wear and an outfit can make-or-break my day. Ugh, you can say that these otherwise lovely WORK OUT pants have achieved the latter. In general I'm pretty disappointed with myself. If this was a movie, I would be in the midst of the exposition when the main character, dissatisfied with her life and feeling generally worthless, would jump into her jalopy and drive to her (insert female relative here) home, which is filled with women. Over the course of 90 minutes, said character would learn the meaning of her life through crocheting/cooking/pickling. Unfortunately, this is not an option for me. I hope I just have a case of the Wednesdays.

2 commentaires:

dahlia a dit…

You're feeling that way too? Perhaps you can pretend that I am your dear cousin, and we can have a heart to heart over iced tea and lemonade, while sitting on a porch.

We should get together, sooner rather than later.
~Allison

Bisous a dit…

That sounds brilliant! Let's really do it. I miss you!