lundi 24 septembre 2007

What Ever Happened

I'm sitting in my office when I should really be in the chemistry building, enduring my last five minutes of French. Sigh. I am definitely changing that class to an audit. The amount of homework in it is insane; I cannot keep up with that as well as my RA work and work for my prospectus. This weekend I met D's parents and it went very, very well. Yay! I was so nervous! They were both very nice and we got along nicely. Is it so wrong that I think that Dan's mom and I are a lot alike? It makes me wonder if men look for women who are like their mother. Supposedly women look for people like their fathers, but I've never heard anything implying that the relationship is symmetrical. Anyway, a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Aucun commentaire: