samedi 8 septembre 2007

While the boy plays the guitar, the girls will sing.

I'm working in my delicious new office, which I've been told smells. My office has a window and dammit if I don't love it. I don't smell the presumed odor, which makes me wonder: maybe it's me? Gulp. It's Saturday and today Michigan could possibly redeem itself by defeating Oregon. We are going to the game. Erin is in from DC and I will meet up with her prior to kick-off. Then I will join the rest of the poli-sci crew to watch the game. I hope to God that there aren't any annoying undergrads next to me (I'm looking at you transfers from NY). Last year I was thisclose to throwing one down the stands and onto the field. I hate to say it but it's true: Michigan undergrads are the country's worst. It's a veritable douchebag convention. In other news, Dan is very excited about the game, given that he used to play football for the Ducks. I asked him if Joey Harrington knew his name and he gave me a very annoyed look and said, "Yes, Bisous. He held the ball for me." Those football teams are awfully big. That's all I was thinking. Last night Dan and I went to Derek's for a welcome back party. It was pretty fun, minus Dan pleading for a dog after we saw Ronin. No! No dogs! On Friday I should have this bloody Jean Monnet paper finished. I'm trying to update Lijphart's consensual versus majoritarian scores. Why the hell hasn't anyone done this FOR ME? Geez. Okay, back to work. Have a lovely Saturday.

Aucun commentaire: