samedi 22 décembre 2007

Let Bygones Be Bygones

I am so screwed. The past week I've been blissfully unaware of how close the Southern Political Science Association annual meeting is and how terribly left-field my proposal is. On a whim I decided to read the bloody thing again and I realized that I framed the entire thing as an American puzzle. It is a good thing that I took the time to read it before embarking on my outline/data analysis. Essentially what this means is that all I've been working on gives me little leverage on writing this paper that is due on JANUARY 5!!! I'm also in Bowling Green, meaning using Stat transfer etc. is effectively out of the question. Breathe, Jen, breathe. Oh, good. David wrote me back. He said to expand the analysis into a comparative study. Yay, I say. Yay. By the way, I think I should be known as the Cat Whisperer. Nora, my sister's cat, and Raffi, the pride of my parents, love me. I get them. They get me. We just get it. All right, back to work for me. I really need a drink.

Aucun commentaire: