dimanche 7 octobre 2007

Cha-Cha-Changes

Two entries in a row, I know. This morning I woke up and I thought I really have to make some changes. Normally, I write the changes I'd like to initiate and then promptly ignore them. Not this time, my friends, not this time. I'm serious about making changes for the better and I thought, why not write my goals on this blog where I may be held accountable? So I mentioned that I felt lethargic the other day? It's true. And I just feel gross over-all. Here are my goals: 1) Train for a marathon. I downloaded the schedule and I've been running for so long that I think I can follow it. 2) Track my finances. I'm 25 years old and it really is about time. 3) Don't drink during the week and drink a maximum of two glasses of wine at a sitting. I've been feeling like a lush and it's not good. 4) Read more books. Goodness knows I have enough of them. 5) Read fewer blogs and more serious news. My celebrity addiction is out of control. I promise to read Perezhilton.com only once a day.

1 commentaire:

Teresita a dit…

Yay frequent updates! I'm glad to hear you feel back on track with your dissertation topic-- and I'm sure we will all feel ambivalent about what we've chosen over the next couple years (!), but that's ok.

You and Dan look super cute in the pictures from the wedding, and I'm glad everything is going so well! Congrats on having your paper liked, too :)

liz