mercredi 31 octobre 2007

Happy Halloween Allison Parker

Bloody hell, I have hit a plateau. I cannot, for the life of me, get working. I was hitting a nice pace earlier in the afternoon and now I'm just flat-lining. Bloody hell. I'm stuck in a dilemma. Hardly anyone asks me to get a beer with her anymore and that hurts my feelings. Truth be told, if she did, I'd be hesitant because (a) I have to run this afternoon, you understand, and (b) I'm trying to avoid gaining any more weight. I know, I know, I shouldn't worry so much, but I can feel it on my bum when I run. Not good, not good. One too many pumpkin bagels, if you must know.

2 commentaires:

dahlia a dit…

Hey, do you want to grab a beer sometime? Or better yet, a glass of wine (since, you know, wine has fewer calories than beer) ;-)

Bisous a dit…

Sounds wonderful! Let's make it happen.