mercredi 17 octobre 2007

Homo Economicus

I paid a big fat zero, ZERO, pounds for the new Radiohead CD.* Why? Because I'm a rational actor. *For those of you who do not know, Radiohead is making their new CD available on-line to download. One can pay as much or as little, including nothing, for it.

3 commentaires:

dahlia a dit…

Awesome, Jen. I bet collectively that among political scientists trained at Michigan, Rochester, NYU and Caltech, Radiohead made absolutely nothing on their album.

Libby a dit…

Dear Jen,
Basically, I read your blog and remember how much I love you. You are great. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, musings, and daily stories. I love this insight into your world. It has been way too long since we've had the chance to simply be in each others presence, laugh, and discuss life. I miss you.
Keep updating this blog so I can have a sense of you - even at such a distance. Even better, you could visit Nate and I in DC! You and Dan are always welcome.
Love,
Libs

Bisous a dit…

Oh Libby! What a nice comment! I'm in Soma right now (I'm in Bloomington, on a last minute whim) and I'm remembering all of our wonderful times here together. Dan and I would love to visit you and Nate in DC! If you are ever driving out west and are in Michigan, you must visit me. I'm serious. I'm typing with my serious face.
Love,
Jen