mardi 30 octobre 2007

Why Does It Always Rain on Me?

So today started off miserably, but it has gotten slightly better. Today I was greeted by the nice, warm feeling of feline feces between my toes as I stepped into the kitchen to make my coffee. Nice. I sprayed Lysol all over the place after picking up Isabel's "gift" and began the rest of my day, confident that the worst had passed. About an hour later, I put in my right contact and was instantly hit by this searing pain. My eye felt like it was on fire and I couldn't open it, which is, quite frankly, terrifying. This feeling plus the pain caused me to let out a blood-curdling scream (Dan's description). By the way, that was the first time I've ever done that out of pain. Dan heard me, obviously, and ran into the bathroom. He helped pull apart my eyelids so I could remove my contact. Afterwards, I went to the eye doctor and it appears that everything is okay. My eye is just irritated by the Lysol. I feel rather dumb. In other news, I finally saw Jyl's place. On our way back from Bloomington, Dan and I stopped in Indy to say "hullo" to Jyl. Let me just say that I love her place! Dan and I had a lot of fun grabbing brunch with her, visiting the IMA, and downing espressos in her lovely pad. It was a nice way to end a successful trip. Now I'm about to run. I'm wearing glasses and I feel rather idiotic. At least I won't be running with those goggle-things on. And with that, I bid you adieu.

Aucun commentaire: